Monday, August 26, 2013

Water water everywhere!

So since I restarted on July 22, I've lost 16lbs in 35 days.  Interestingly, the inches have been flying off this time, too.  Yay!

I just finished reading Mark's thoughts on drinking water. I was thinking about this myself earlier today whilst polishing off a liter of water.  I've always been a water drinker, and I've always preferred water to any other beverage (except liquor).  I drink it less for health reasons and more because my body just wants some water.  My grandfather was exactly the same way.  He drank water like someone was gonna cap the well.  I drink about a gallon each day, don't measure it at all, never force myself to drink it and I do suffer repercussions if I go too many days without drinking my normal amount.

Repercussions: headache, general ugh feelings.

Mark says he often goes all day without drinking more than one glass.  Wow.  I cannot imagine going more than 2 hours without drinking a few glasses of water.  My mom doesn't drink much water, doesn't like it.  I suspect there may be a difference, physiologically between people like my grandfather and I, and people like my Mom and Mark.

In about 20 years research will figure that out, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment